Track My Order
How our delivery service works?
At Gymstop we aim to offer our customers a delivery experience which is quick, efficient and hassle-free.
Our couriers offer an efficient service across the UK and Europe; every attempt is made by ourselves and our courier to ensure your parcel is with you as quickly as possible, meeting our delivery time frame.
How do we notify you about the order delivery?
- Once your order is packed and ready to be dispatched, we will send you the shipment notification email at the same time, you may receive an email from the courier with your tracking information.
- If your order is send out with Royal Mail, the dispatch notification email has the delivery tracking code in, which you can use on the Royal Mail website to identify the status of your order.
- If your order is send out with DHL Parcel UK, you will receive an email from our courier with your tracking number provided.
- If only part of the items ordered are ready to be dispatched, we will process this to you as soon as possible and the remaining items will be delivered as soon as they are available in stock.
How do I check my order status?
- Once you have placed a new order, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that the order is placed and being processed. Once the status of your order is changed to dispatched, you will receive further update by e-mail.
- You can also check the status of your order any time on Gymstop website. Click "Account" link and log into your account. View order history at the top the website. Select the order you want to check, and it will provide you with a tracking reference and courier - you can also click onto the tracking reference to be forwarded to the courier's website.
- If any of the items ordered are currently out of stock, you will receive further e-mail update listing all items that are due to be delivered.
- If payment wasn't successful or you decided to cancel your order before it was dispatched, we will change order status to Cancelled.
What courier services do we use?
All orders addressed within the UK will either be sent via DHL Parcel or Royal Mail. Any orders placed within Europe but outside of the UK will be dispatched by a different set of couriers.
When a parcel cannot be delivered (e.g. no-one at home) you will be notified by our courier with a range of options for re-delivery. The courier will automatically attempt delivery the following working day, but if delivery is still unsuccessful you will be required to collect the parcel from your local Post Office if dispatched via Royal Mail. If your parcel is not collected within 5 days it will be returned to Gymstop and treated as a return which will be refunded. We may then be in contact to discuss an alternative delivery address or a suitable day in which we are able to deliver your parcel. If you then request a refund on the order your credit / debit card your delivery charges may be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions, or recommendations to our delivery options, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department who will be happy to help. They can be contacted by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 01424 760030
How to Track your parcel
Once you have placed an order, you will receive an email confirmation that the order is being processed. When we dispatch the goods you will receive another email with your tracking number. You can then visit the relevant tracking website (DHL Parcel or Royal Mail) and enter your tracking number into "Track Item" box.
You will then be able to view the status of your delivery once your order has been collected by our courier. Please be aware that your tracking number may not be live in the couriers system straight away and it may not be until later on in the evening that you are able to track your parcel.
Any orders that have been dispatched over the weekend will not be collected by our couriers until Monday evening.